- your power is amazing. can you show me that in bed?
- i love your top rocks, let’s make out.
- show me your jackhammers tonight.
- where did you learn how to thread like that?
- let’s session together.
- can you tell me the title of that bboy beat? i want to download it.
- power over style, babe. (or…
LMFAOOOO yes, in their dreams…
Just like the 4 natural elements…Earth, Air, Fire and Water, the elements of Hip-hop never outweigh one another. They’re there to help one another. If you’re losing sight of one, turn to another for help and guidance. You’d be surprised how much inspiration you can get when you focus on one that you’re not trying to be an expert in. I’m a dancer. I’m classified under the element of B-boy (even though i’m more of a choreo person) but when I look at the other elements and listen to a hot DJ or Emcee or walk around my city and see the graffiti art, I get inspired to excel at the element I want to master. Think of yourself like in Avatar. In order to master your element…you have to have knowledge (which so happens to be the fifth element) of them all.
If you dance for the wrong reasons it will show.
i need to remember this.
thats…uh…thats pretty fuckin awesome.
I am very happy to meet you (:
I am very happy to kiss you <3